top of page

Recreational Vehicles

PERSONAL  Insurance

We provide individual or multi-policy coverage for all your personal needs. Our years of industry expertise help us shop the best deals as we design customized coverage just perfect for you and your family's protection. 

Family on jet ski All Seasons Insurance

Boat & Watercraft

There is tons of fun on the Sound, rivers and hundreds of lakes in Snohomish, the greater Seattle area and Washington State. One of our specialities is boat and watercraft as well as other recreational vehicles. 

We offer coverage for physical boat damage (transport/theft), personal liability (covering others injured in an accident), collision liability (accident while operating), medical and property damage. Ask us about coverage for your outboard motors and trailers too.

Ask about our insurance multi-policy packages and protection – discounts when combining coverage such as home and auto; or home, auto and boat/RV. 

Motorcycles ATVs & Snowmobiles

Get on the roads and trails with your seasonal vehicle in and around the Seattle area and beyond. We've got you covered, whatever the season.

We provide coverage for medical, comprehensive, collision and uninsured motorist coverage. Certain discounts apply for safety courses and multiple policy coverage.

RVs, Campers, Trailers

See America! Travel anywhere with confidence, knowing you're protected 24/7 wherever the road takes you.

We provide coverage for medical, comprehensive, collision and uninsured motorist coverage. Certain discounts apply for safety courses and multiple policy coverage.


From the WA state Office of the Insurance Commissioner:
Boat (marine) insurance
No matter what type of boat or personal watercraft (i.e., a Jet Ski®) you own, talk with your insurance agent to make sure you have the right amount of coverage.
Small boats
Under a typical homeowner policy you might have coverage for $1,500 or less in physical damage to a small boat. But homeowner coverage for your liability risk - such as running into someone else's boat - is generally limited to the boat size and the motor's horsepower.
Larger boats
Bigger boats are likely excluded from your homeowner policy for both property and liability coverage. You'll need to buy a separate boat insurance policy.
Personal watercraft
Jet Skis® and other personal watercraft will also likely require a separate boat insurance policy. You might be able to buy this policy from your homeowner insurer or you may want to use an insurer that specializes in boat insurance.
Coverage questions to ask your insurance agent
  • Does my policy have adequate liability limits?
  • Are there discounts for taking safety courses?
  • Who is covered when operating the boat or personal watercraft?
  • Does my policy cover towing skiers or inner-tubers?
  • Does my policy cover equipment stored on my boat, such as skis, life vests, and electronic depth equipment?
Your lender and insurance
If you're financing your boat or watercraft, your bank will likely require you to have enough insurance coverage to protect it in the unlikely event a loss occurs. If you don't have coverage, the bank may obtain force-placed insurance, which is more expensive than buying coverage on your own.
Mandatory boater education
In Washington state you are required to carry a Washington State Boater Education card when operating a motorboat with 15 horsepower or greater.  

Our PERSONAL INSURANCE options include:

  • Auto Insurance

  • Homeowners Insurance

  • Condo Insurance

  • Renters

  • Vacation Homes

  • Manufactured and Mobile Homes

  • Recreational Insurance- Motorcycle, Boat, Watercraft, RV and ATVs

  • Umbrella Insurance

  • Flood Insurance

  • Earthquake Insurance

  • Renters and landlord Insurance

  • Life Insurance

  • SR 22     

bottom of page