top of page

We provide individual or multi-policy coverage for all your personal needs. Our years of industry expertise help us shop the best deals as we design customized coverage just perfect for you and your family's protection. 


PERSONAL Insurance

Family under playhouse roof All Seasons Insurance

Homeowners Insurance

Your home is your most valuable asset. Let's protect it fully, so you have peace of mind, because then you're prepared for anything life throws your way. 

Homeowners Insurance is the most important policy you could have when owning a home. Many people don't consider the consequences until it's too late and just go for the cheapest option. Please carefully consider your home's value, its location, the number of residents and any other factors when choosing the right coverage. Depending on your needs, our policies include weather-related incidences such as falling trees, fire, windstorms; personal property and special coverage for heirlooms and antiques; vandalism; hidden damage to interior walls and structure, sewer/drain backup; liability coverage or medical payments for injured guests; and even coverage additional living expenses while your home is being repaired or rebuilt, and more. We also offer jewelry floaters and flood insurance.

Keep in mind that floods are NOT covered by standard homeowners policies. Ask us about adding Flood Insurance and what your options are. Many properties in the Snohomish area, especially those by the Snohomish River, have history of flooding. If you believe you are in danger of flooding in your area, let us know and we can fill you in on what's available for your home.

If you have a home that you are renting out to tenants, we also offer Commercial Property Insurance and Landlords Insurance. Make sure you have the coverage you need when renting your home, so you'll be prepared when the worse case scenario arrives.

Ask about our multi-policy packages and protection – discounts when combining coverage such as home and auto; or home, auto and boat/RV. We are here to help!

That would never happen to me...

"Our 9-year ​nephew was roughhousing with our dog and was bitten – had to get 20 stitches.
Thank goodness our homeowner's insurance covered all the medical bills and our liability. The insurance was able to provide a small fund for the boy's future."
– Mike

... and yet, it happens all the time.

rent ins icon 3.png

Renters Insurance

As a renter, you need insurance for your valuables in case of theft or damage that you, your guests or pets may encounter or unwittingly cause. We also include liability against injury to others while at your home.

Ask about our insurance multi-policy packages and protection – discounts when combining coverage such as home and auto; or home, auto and boat/RV. 

Condo Insurance

Condo insurance is similar to homeowner insurance with one large distinction: condo association insurance does not cover the inside of your dwelling. Therefore, buying personal condominium insurance is a must. It protects in all the ways homeowner insurance does. Condo policies also cover assessments issued by the association.

Ask about our insurance multi-policy packages and protection – discounts when combining coverage such as home and auto; or home, auto and boat/RV. 

From the WA state Office of the Insurance Commissioner:
What is homeowner insurance?
Homeowner insurance property protection typically protects your home and personal belongings from damage caused by various perils, such as fire, explosion, windstorm, theft or vandalism.
Typically covers repairing or replacing your damaged or destroyed home, including attachments, such as garages or decks.
Other structures 
This is coverage to repair or replace other permanent, separate, unattached structures on your property, like a detached garage, workshop, or attached fence.
If you have multiple structures, rent out any of them, or use them for a home business, talk to your agent about getting additional coverage.
Personal property
This includes coverage for your furnishings and personal items, such as your TV, stereo, clothing, dishes, etc. The policy covers your property for the used value (or actual cash value).
If you want to be reimbursed the full value of your property, you'll need to buy replacement-cost coverage.
Your policy may include limited coverage for items such as jewelry, collectibles, art, silver, etc. If you have these types of items, talk to your agent about buying additional coverage or increasing your limits.
Your policy should also include a specific list of covered risks or perils such as fire, lightening, windstorm, smoke, theft, etc.
Loss of use or additional living expenses
This pays for living expenses over and above your normal living expenses if your house is damaged or destroyed, and you need another place to stay.
Additional coverages
Your policy generally includes additional limited coverage for debris removal, and damage to trees, plants and shrubs. It also could include credit-card coverage, which protects you if someone steals your credit card and makes unauthorized charges. Check with your agent or insurance company to see if additional coverages are available. Conversely, under general coverage, you may be paying for services you may not need. 

Our PERSONAL INSURANCE options include:

  • Auto Insurance

  • Homeowners Insurance

  • Condo Insurance

  • Renters

  • Vacation Homes

  • Manufactured and Mobile Homes

  • Recreational Insurance- Motorcycle, Boat, Watercraft, RV and ATVs

  • Umbrella Insurance

  • Flood Insurance

  • Earthquake Insurance

  • Renters and landlord Insurance

  • Life Insurance

  • SR 22     

bottom of page