top of page
Family Decorating Eggs

Personal Insurance.

What You Need to Know.

Insuring your HOME with 

All Seasons Insurance. 

What's commonly covered?

And what isn't?

We'll write your policy to cover anything you would like, for your peace of mind.

From the WA state Office of the Insurance Commissioner (other states may vary).
What's covered?
Homeowner insurance is divided into two parts: property protection and liability protection. You also need to know what is excluded.
Part 1: Home insurance property protection
  • Dwelling
  • Other structures
  • Personal property
  • Loss of use or additional living expenses
  • Additional coverages
Part 2: Home insurance liability protection
  • Medical payments
  • Liability
  • Personal liability
What's not covered?
There are several major risks that a standard homeowner policy does not cover. If you face these risks, you should strongly consider buying additional coverage.
Earthquake insurance:
This coverage provides for repair or replacement of your home due to an earthquake.
Flood insurance:
You'll need flood insurance to cover you against floods, flood-related erosion, abnormal tidal surges and mud flow.
Homeowner insurance and landslides
Homeowner policies usually don't cover damage due to land movement or landslides.
Homeowner insurance and mold:
Some companies will allow you to buy additional coverage for mold.
Volcano coverage for your home and auto:
Not all damage caused by a volcanic eruption is covered under your homeowner policy - you may need more coverage.
Other common things your basic policy doesn't cover:
  • Wear and tear, deterioration
  • Maintenance issues, including slow water leaks
  • Damage due to animals or rodents
  • Foundation settling and cracking
bottom of page